- Leveling (mudjacking) concrete slabs including common applications such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, garage floors, steps, pool decks, interior floors and commercial warehouse floors.
- Polyfoam injection leveling.
- Urethane joint and crack sealing. This helps reduce water erosion problems that can lead to settlement or winter heaving of slabs.
- Foundation repair services.
Area: Serving Southeast Michigan and Northwest Ohio – commercial and residential.
Advantages of leveling versus tearing our and replacing concrete:
- Usually saves 50-70% over the cost of replacement.
- Very minimal disruption of surrounding landscape.
- Most projects are completed in hours versus days.
- Leveled slabs can often return to normal use the same day, avoiding extended down time.
- It is an environmentally conscious process, eliminating the need for demolition and disposal of settled but otherwise sound concrete.
Why choose A-1 Concrete Leveling?
- One of the first companies to do this work in the area – since 1994.
- One of the best warranties in the industry. Interior work guaranteed for 6 years and exterior for 4 years.
- State of the art products with knowledgeable sales and services employees with years of experience.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Awarded Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2012 through 2018 for exceptional customer service.
6590 Rawsonville Rd, Belleville, MI 48111